- Be regular and punctual in attending classes and all activities connected to the institute
- The students are expected to take up all assignments, tests and examinations of the institute seriously and try to perform the best.
- Each student of the institute must always posses Student Identity Card with his/ her photograph affixed on it and duly attested by the Competent Authority.
- Use the resources of the Institute namely library, computers, equipments, power, etc judiciously and effectively.
- Any genuine complaints, file them to the concerned authority without fail.or put the same in the Students Gravience Redressal Box installed on Central Ladder in Building.
- Use courteous and polite language and behave with decorum with the faculty, staff, students and guests.
- Should be in respective Uniforms while attending classes, workshops, etc.
- Shall not talk or act in any manner in a way that would bring disrepute to the Institute
- Indulging in Ragging and Eve Teasing are crimes and strictly prohibited with the penalty of Rs 10,000/- and two years imprisonment. If any student indulges in any form of ragging or Eve Teasing inside the University premises or outside, he/ she will be summarily expelled from the Institute.
- Misconduct at any time any place within the campus byany one and producing the false information or documents for admission purpose etc would be seriously dealt with.
- Students should not involve themselves either directly or indirectly in any form of politics either inside or outside the campus during their period of study.
- Smoking, consumption of any kind of alcoholic drinks / drugs inside the University is strictly prohibited.
- Accord due diligence to conduct when in Uniform.
- All shall desist from indulging in violence Shall not talk or act in any manner in a way that would bring disrepute to the Seafarers Shipping Services.
To Be the international maritime academy of choice for individuals and companies and the partner of choice for international collaboration.
The sursuit of inclusive and flexible form of education that meet the need of employers and prepare maritime professionals to succeed in a fast changing competitive environment.